The Pastafarian is a priest of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. According to her, her main duty is to help others, which she does by suggesting ways they could improve themselves. She's been seen making suggestions to the Student and the Angel, apparently without success.
"Her faith in the Flying Spaghetti Monster allows her to run across empty space. Her faith also allows her to ignore the Student's alternate explanation." -In game description
The Pastafarian can only be unlocked by buying her in the shop for 6000 power cells.
A "bridge" of bright squares appears when the Pastafarian is around, allowing her to run on what would otherwise be empty space. Running on the bridge speeds her up, but if she goes too far from solid ground, the bridge disappears. If she stays close enough to solid tiles, the bridge (and the speed boost) will last indefinitely. Her normal speed is 9m/s, but on the bridge she can go at 12m/s.
Another use for the bridge is as a "backup plan," in case she misses a jump. However, landing on the bridge makes it disappear sooner than if she stepped onto it.
The Pastafarian has one unlockable costume, a pirate costume.
When the pirate costume is equipped, the Pastafarian switches out her pasta strainer for a tricorne hat and carries a cutlass instead of her usual wooden spoon. She is officially known as the Pirate when wearing her pirate costume.
Infinite Mode Trivia Edit
- The Pastafarian's philosophy: The Flying Spaghetti Monster created a flawed world. It's up to us to make it better.
- Back home, the Pastafarian led a small congregation. When she saw the first tunnel, she took it as a sign, and immediately left to explore space.
- The Flying Spaghetti Monster makes this bridge. It is NOT merely a 'feature of the tunnels'.
- The branching and twisting tunnels vaguely resemble the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Coincidence?
- Applying excessive pressure to the Flying Spaghetti Monster's bridge offends him. To show your devotion, refrain from jumping from it or onto it.