| This level is hard!
This level is rather difficult. It can challenge veteran players and most beginners cannot finish this level. Most players consider it to be a hard level. Even elite players may have trouble beating this in one attempt. Good luck in beating this level!
| This level is available to be voted!
This level is one of the hardest level in the game of Run 3. Therefore it is now one of the candidates to be voted as the hardest level. Come and vote if you want this level to remain in the poll!
This is level 9 of the New Tunnel.
In this level, the jumping space is so small that you will easily jump out of this level, and the worst thing is you must keep jumping in this level. Try to do short hops and don't jump too high, and always keep a duplicate in the tunnel when you use the Duplicator. Try to maintain in air if you use the Child, and don't float away, since the gravity in this level is really weak.
But after you beat this tunnel once, you can beat this tunnel by using other characters. Then, I will suggest using the Pastafarian. Her light bridge can be really useful in this level.
Once you beat this level, a cutscene will be initiated.
There is a cutscene in this level. More can be seen here.
After beating the new tunnel, a cutscene starring the Duplicator and his son will begin. The Duplicator says that they will review what they know about the conspiracy. The Child is confused, because he never noticed any conspiracy. The Duplicator begins with his theory, saying things about each of the characters.
- The Skater always skates around everywhere. The Duplicator says he must be the messenger for the group.
- The Pastafarian is always talking about the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and the Duplicator recognizes this as scaring people into submission.
- The Gentleman is the treasurer for the group. The Duplicator says they can take this to their advantage, as they put a greedy person in charge for their money.
- The Child says that the Angel is mean and wants to go home. The Duplicator is surprised, saying that splitting up is unusual for conspiracies. The Child then says he worked at the factory, and the Duplicator says he is a government agent.
- The Child says that the Runner is very nice. The Duplicator says that it's a ploy to make people do what she says.
- The Student just sits around most of the time. The Child observes that the Student says she's doing science, but she doesn't have a clipboard. The Duplicator says they need to find what the Student is truly up to.
After all of this, the Child says he doesn't want to play a game where the Runner is bad. The Duplicator says that this is no game, and says,"Recognizing conspiracies is a vital life skill."