| You get an achievement!
This level has one or more achievements. The achievements are listed on the level infobox.
Here the crumbling tiles still cause the problem, but in this level, the most major problem is the large gaping holes awaiting in front of you. They are large and sometimes you may not be able to jump across these holes. That's what you have to do:
- Press the jump button.
- When the character jump into mid-air, don't release your finger yet.
- Pressing the jump button longer can increase your time in air and thus making you jump farther.
- Look for landing place. Try to find a place for landing while you are in mid-air. Don't land in a hole!
- After reaching the ground, continue to walk.
- If there is a large hole in front of you again, repeat the steps again.
This level is not quite difficult, though it may prove a challenge for some beginners.
This Achievement is called Dodge the Squares. It is earned when you beat Level 4 without jumping or breaking any tiles, with the runner. This is not for beginners and can be difficult.