The Bunny, sometimes called the Rabbit, first appeared in Run 3. Like the Lizard, it can't speak or understand language, so very little is known about it. The Bunny is described as a "bundle of energy" and "the most hyperactive creature in the universe" in the game. The Child seems to be fond of it.
"It doesn't care if you call it the 'Rabbit' or the 'Bunny.' All it cares about is bouncing."
The Bunny can be unlocked by getting eight achievements, or bought for 2000 power cells in the shop.
The Bunny has the highest speed, maneuverability, and jumps in the game. However, it never stops bouncing, making it tough to control. It's top speed is 22m/s.
There are different ways to control it. You can try to maintain it keep bouncing, and about for 5 bounces, its speed is the greatest, and you can do a big, long jump that can allow you to spend most parts of the level in midair. Even after its first jump, its speed is still extremely fast, and you can do it again, and skipping a large halve of the level again. In this way, you can pass the level more easily.
Sometimes, in levels with low head space, you can even reach and flip onto the ceiling even you do not press jump. So keep an eye on that.
Infinite Mode Trivia Edit
- The Bunny and the Lizard can jump so high as a result of their strength and weight.
- Don't call it "the Rabbit" or the Child will hate you for it forever.
- The Bunny's philosophy: standing is bad, bouncing is good.
- Use high jumps if you want to slow down, but be sure not to slow down too much.
- Each bounce speeds you up a little. Use small bounces to gain lots of speed!
- Aim for the corners of the tunnel to bounce twice in a row.