The Bunny, sometimes called the Rabbit, first appeared in Run 3. Like the Lizard, it can't speak or understand language, so very little is known about it. The Bunny is described as a "bundle of energy" and "the most hyperactive creature in the universe" in the game. The Child seems to be fond of it.
"It doesn't care if you call it the 'Rabbit' or the 'Bunny.' All it cares about is bouncing."
The Bunny can be unlocked by getting eight achievements, or bought for 2000 power cells in the shop.
The Bunny has the highest speed, maneuverability, and jumps in the game. However, it never stops bouncing, making it tough to control. It's top speed is 22m/s.
Infinite Mode Trivia Edit
- The Bunny and the Lizard can jump so high as a result of their strength and weight.
- Don't call it "the Rabbit" or the Child will hate you for it forever.
- The Bunny's philosophy: standing is bad, bouncing is good.
- Use high jumps if you want to slow down, but be sure not to slow down too much.
- Each bounce speeds you up a little. Use small bounces to gain lots of speed!
- Aim for the corners of the tunnel to bounce twice in a row.