| Did you draw on my map?
This page contains spoilers. Read at own risk.
Bridge Building is one of two minigames that are implemented into Run 3.
The other minigame is the Angel Missions, which canonically happens simultaneously with Bridge Building.
Bridge Building becomes available after finishing Level B-13 and Level T-7. It focuses on the Runner, the Student, and the Skater as they discover and gather the ringed boxes that are scattered throughout the Tunnels.
The Bridge Building minigame involves pushing the floating ringed boxes to their rendezvous point in Level B-13. The boxes must be pushed through tunnels that the player has already beaten, sometimes even backward. Each part of this minigame has a set character, who is the only character that can be used for that part. Most of the levels must be done with either the Student or the Runner. However, the Student is not unlocked after playing through or finishing the minigame, and must still be bought to be used in any other levels.
The Bridge Building minigame includes six parts, three of which are optional. Only three boxes are necessary to complete the minigame in-game; however, canonically, the characters involved collect many more boxes that are shown in-game. Each part of the minigame consists of similar box-pushing gameplay; the main difference between the parts is simply the character required.
The following section is a complete list of levels you need to beat in order to finish the minigame. In the following, there will be two split parts, one of them being the list of levels that must be beaten, while the others are the list of optional levels.
Remember, this is only the list of levels for the Bridge Building minigame, so this page won't contain any information regarding the gameplay guides of The Way Onwards. This is also a list only, so this won't teach you on about how to play the levels of the minigame. You need to read the other pages in order to retrieve that information.
Required parts and levels Edit
|Box in Box Storage Area, part 6||Level 35 (Backwards)|
|Box Storage Area, part 6 (Halfway required, end with cutscene Something Weird)|
|Box Storage Area, part 6 (Halfway backwards **)|
|Box Storage Area, part 5 (Backwards, halfway required **)|
|Box Storage Area, part 2 (Backwards ***)|
|Level 35 (Missing tiles ***)|
|Level 36 (Missing tiles **, end with cutscene Tell a Friend, after the cutscene you will immediately start the quest to find the Box in Box Storage Area, part 7)|
|Box in Box Storage Area, part 7||Level 39 (Backwards, missing tiles)|
|Level 38 (Backwards, missing tiles)|
|Box Storage Area, part 1 (End with cutscene Lightning Strikes Twice)|
|Box Storage Area, part 6|
|Box Storage Area, part 7|
|Box Storage Area, part 7 (Backwards ***)|
|Box Storage Area, part 6 (Backwards ****)|
|Level 38 (Backwards, missing tiles***, after ending, you will immediately start the quest to find the Box in Level U-8)|
|Box in Level U-8||Level B-7 (Backwards, missing tiles)|
|Level B-6 (Backwards, missing tiles)|
|Level U-3 (End with cutscene Affliction)|
|Level U-8 (End with cutscene Protip )|
|Level U-8 (Backwards *******)|
|Level U-7 (Backwards ******)|
|Level U-5 (Missing tiles, backwards ****)|
|Level B-1 (***)|
|Level B-2 (***)|
|Level B-12 (***)|
|Level B-13 (******, end with cutscene Crossing the Gap)|
- These 3 boxes mentioned above is needed to start the cutscene Crossing the Gap, letting The Way Onwards playable.
- Note 2: The boxes in Level M-5 (Although the map shows it as in The River, part 3 (Level F-3), and the Level T-4 are not needed. The one in Box Storage Area, part 1 is not needed.
- The asterisks above means the number you need to "hit" the box in order to transport it to the other side of the tunnel.
- After the cutscene Protip, the box in Level U-8 that the Student pushes doesn't return to its initial place when you respawn except during B-1 and B-2 when the Student tries not to keep calm during the teleportation process.
- If you use the Runner, the box won't go back to their initial positions before Protip cutscene.
- If you use the Runner or the Student (after Protip), and you knock some of the tiles away, when you respawn, the box won't be in the original place (The good thing.), but the knocked-out tiles won't be back either. (The bad thing.) If all the knocked-out tiles are gone, then the box may go back to the original place and the knocked-out tiles will be back.
- If you accidentally enter the next level without the box, you will immediately return to the initial place and the box will return to its old place. It will say "Oops! Forgot the box." Be careful before you enter the next level. This can be VERY troublesome.
- If you successfully finish all three boxes mentioned above, congratulations! You successfully finished the needed part of the minigame, and now you can start to play The Way Onwards. Though you can still try and challenge yourself by finishing the other three optional parts of the minigame mentioned afterward.
Optional parts and levels Edit
|Box in Box Storage Area, part 1 (Runner)||Box Storage Area, part 1 (**)|
|Level B-2 (***)|
|Level B-3 (***)|
|Level B-7 (****)|
|Level B-8 (*****)|
|Box in Level T-4 (Runner)||Level T-3|
|Level T-4 (*****, end with cutscene Leave It Here)|
|Level T-3 (*****)|
|Level 52 (Backwards ***)|
|Level 43 (****)|
|Box in Level M-5 (Skater and Student)||Level M-5 (Skater used, backwards ****)|
|Level M-3 (Skater used, backwards ***, end with cutscene Don't Question It)|
|Level M-2 (Student used, backwards ***)|
|Level M-1 (Student used, backwards ***)|
9. In Level T-4, if you finish the cutscene Leave It Here , the location of the box will be changed permanently. Even if you try to play it by selecting it on the galaxy map, the place of the moved box will still remain there.
10. In the box of Level M-5, the box is pushed before Protip, so neither the Student nor the Skater knows how to respawn without moving the box. That means if you fail, you need to start from the beginning of the level.
Good luck and finish the Bridge Building, and may luck be with you.
After beating Level B-13 and Level T-7, a picture of three boxes with orange rings attached to them appears in the bottom right corner of the map the next time it is viewed. Clicking upon the image will initiate the following cutscene:
The Gap Edit
The Runner and the Student are standing at the edge of Level B-13. The Runner had told the Student that the Skater discovered a tunnel far away from the one they were in, but he was unable to make it across the gap. The Runner wants the Student think of a solution to cross the gap instead. The Student agrees to help.
Something Weird Edit
After the cutscene, the Student will begin running through Level 35 and 34, then the screen cuts to the Box Storage Area, part 6, in which she finds a box with strange yellow rings attached to it. The Student messes around with the box for a bit, which leads to her discovering that the floating box can be pushed around.
Tell a Friend Edit
The Student then pushes the box all the way back to the Runner, who was waiting in Level B-12. The Runner is surprised to see that the Student pushed a box, but she cuts off the Student's scientific explanation and asks instead where she can get more.
Lighting Strikes Twice Edit
After finding the second box, the Student shows it to the runner in this cutscene. The Student says that they should test it to compare to the first one, but the Runner says to save the science for later and just find more, and that is what they do.
Don't Question It Edit
If you click on the box on The River, part 3 after you open the bridge building minigame and get the skater and push the box to the Student and the cutscene appears. The Skater says he doesn't want to do science but have fun. The Skater says that some things shouldn't be questioned. The Student disagrees. The Skater asks why. She says that questions lead to discoveries. The Skater says that it was a rhetorical question.
Leave it Here Edit
This cutscene is from an optional box from the Bridge Building cutscene. After you finish pushing the box out of Level T-4 with the Runner, you will successfully initiate the cutscene.
The Runner is trying to push a box on Level T-4 and gives up. So instead she takes the ring off the box and puts it on another one to push back into Level T-3. She then pushed the original box next to a platform and said that this place always needed some stepping stone here. It is revealed that the rings just work in any box.
After reaching the backward Level U-8 box push during the Bridge Building, when someone presses the home button, this cutscene will be initiated.
The Student complains about she is frustrated to push the box all over the tunnel every time she falls out the tunnel. The Runner then asks her about does she know how to teleport without moving the box as well. The Runner then tells her that if she teleports while being very calm, the box won't move. Then, if you keep on Bridge Building using the Student, you won't need to start over every time you falls out of the tunnel. It is revealed that the Student doesn't know this beforehand as before this cutscene happens, using the Runner doesn't need to push the box in every turn, but if you use the Student, every time she teleports, the box will go back to its original location.
It is unknown why the box won't return to their original location if they teleport calmly, as the Runner says she had no idea, but the Student suspects that the tunnels can sense their emotions via the movement of the air particles, thus making the box move. She thinks that this hypothesis is unlikely to be true but possible.
Although there are no boxes in Level 53, the cutscene takes place in Level 53.
Crossing the Gap Edit
The Runner, the Student, and the Skater all proceed to look for the floating boxes. After they have collected enough boxes, they try again to cross the gap. They are able to get across by jumping from box to box and end up in Level N-1.
| Under Construction
This page is undergoing major editing and is not complete at the moment.
|Not too easy|
The levels of Bridge Building (Outdated) :